official HYPNOS merchandise
The Czech heretic commando Hypnos has returned after almost 5 years of silence. This comeback happened at this year's Brutal Assaut festival and it was a blast! And we have some exclusive Hypnos merch for you, that is not available anywhere else at this moment. So...
nové album DEPRESY
Předlouhé čekání je u konce! Realizace tohoto titulu trvala neskutečně dlouho, ale věříme, že výsledek toto čekání plně vynahradí. Na novém albu slovenských mágů Depresy s názvem MORPH - Near Death Experiences naleznete 10 žalmů protkaných temnotou a melodiemi. A teď to, kvůli čemu se realizace táhla několik...
Slevy, slevy, slevy!!!
A je to tady! Blíží se nám konec roku a my jsme pro vás připravili celou řadu slev. MC kazety tak můžete pořídit již od 10,-Kč a CDčka již od 30,-Kč ! Desítky titulů jsme slevnili na cenu 100-150,-Kč a celá řada titulů prošla cenovou redukcí. Pro...
The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data is Martin Brzobohatý, Sadová 17, 679 04 Adamov, (hereinafter referred to as "administrator").
The contact details of the administrator are:
address: Sadová 17, 679 04 Adamov
phone: 776 192 783
Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him/her or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No.480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; personal data necessary for successful order execution (cookies, e-mail and telephone contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or by the administrator fill,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 5 years after the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if personal data are processed under consent.
At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
The recipients of personal data are persons
- contributing to the delivery of services and the realization of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
An administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
Under the terms of the GDPR you have the right
- to access their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
Privacy Security Policy
The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
Administrator has taken technical measures to secure antivirus data storage and secure password access to the data repository.The administrator declares that he does not keep personal data in paper form.
The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.